Overview of the session:
“Informed approaches to inclusion create meaningful and sustainable change for organizations to help ensure each employee feels comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work which in turn provides companies the opportunity to leverage diversity and further excel at their primary mission.”
This training session aims to educate and support organizations of all sizes and from all industries to make progress on 2SLGBTQ+ inclusion in the workplace, sharing insights and best practices in Canada.
As a participant, you will walk away with:
- an understanding of why 2SLGBTQ+ inclusion is an important business imperative,
- an understand the benefits of developing an informed strategy that supports your overall business goals and aligns with your DEI strategy,
- key considerations and practical approaches to implementing 2SLGBTQ+ inclusion, and
- tools to support you in your journey, including information about the 2SLGBTQ+ Workplace Audit Tool – for companies to conduct a self-assessment leading to a valuable follow-up report and debrief strategy session.
This session will provide you with valuable insights on the following areas of inclusion:
- strategy & leadership
- community outreach,
- policies, practices and employee benefits,
- training and corporate culture,
- data collection,
- ERG (Employee Resource Groups).